Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

ISE

The customer needs to authenticate and authorize guest users and employees through wireless by using ISE where: 1. Authenticate guest and the permission is accessing the internet. 2. Authenticate employees by using integration between ISE and acti...

Hello all, I need to configure new ACS  as secondary ACS 1) So that do we need to configure new ACS server ip address on all switches ? 2) If primary acs is disconnected then how secondary will work as primary ? Thanks & Regards 

Hi guys, I am having a problem with our RADIUS and some new 1000v Switches. The issue is, the switches are not sending a NAS ID, this is required by the policy server. All our other cisco devices are workign fine, I can see the rror too, Is there an...

Under the Guest Access --> Configure.  If you click on Guest Portals and create a "Sponsored Guest Portal" it will bring you to a setup page to customize the portal.  If you click on the "Portal test URL" on the top it uses the "IP Address".  Is ther...

I configured a self-registered guest portal where guest need to be approved by sponsors (e-mail send to the person being visited). My sponsor accounts are bind to my AD and belong to "OWN_ACCOUNTS" sponsor group. My probleme is that all the pending ...