Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

hi,Our customer has a 1.2 deployment with Guest users and want to migrate the guest accounts to their new 1.4 deployment.I assume there is no automatic way to do this - with the exception of a backup/restore of the 1.2 config (which is not what we wa...

gtilburg by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi!My customer currently has a ACS 1121 Appliance With 5.1 SW And Base license. Since this is already EOL, he would like to purchase a replacement hardware appliance. What should I cater for him?Could I cater SNS-3415-K9 with the CSACS-3415-UP-K9 upg...

I have a WLC that has two identical ACS 5.5 used as RADIUS for authentication. The primary works fine without any issues. The secondary (relative to the WLC) is having authentication issues. There is no path issue between the WLC and the two ACSs. I ...

bnace by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes