Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a problem with ACS backup to ftp.When i try to perform a backup to repository i am getting this error:% Error: Failed to perform ACS backup: A backup or restore is already in progressand there is no backup or restore in progress right now.....

Hi,I have a problem with ACS backup to ftp.When i try to perform a backup to repository i am getting this error:% Error: Failed to perform ACS backup: A backup or restore is already in progressand there is no backup or restore in progress right now.....

Resolved! Cisco ACS5.7

Dear experts,I would like to ask if anyone can guide me through user authentication in ACS5.7.The problem is, I want to create internal users with the same name as in Active Directory, and take only password from AD.Do you have any experiences on thi...

Aphea by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I want to access Cisco PI 2.1 GUI using my AD credentials, so on PI I've enabled RADIUS AAA Mode and added RADIUS servers (two ISE nodes in our case). On ISE I added PI as RADIUS client and configured the same keys. Next, on ISE I created authori...

I was trying to remove old tacacs servers and add new servers on my switch as well as enable authorization. Unfortunately I remove all the tacacs-servers without putting the new server in the configuration. I am now locked out of the command set to r...

ajamua by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, We have two ACS servers( ACS01, ACS02) running on VM( with latest 5.7 version), both contain different sets of data. we want to keep those two servers in distributed mode(ACS01 as primary and ACS02 as secondary) with full replication, if i s...

neteng783 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes