Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi my friends:I have a quiestion about my ACS 5.4, when i was working in it. in the CLI aperead this file to solution i have to reload the ACS. ¿ Does anyone kown why is the problem ?  SMflag : 1Cmd str: haltSave the current ADE-OS running configurat...

mhuaynate by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I currently have an C2960 switch with IOS 15.0(2) SE4. To log on the CLI of the switch authentication against a RADIUS server takes place. Accounting is not wanted. The config of the switch is as follows:aaa new-modelaaa group server radius RADIUS...

Dear Team,   I have an internal Windows and Antivirus server. I want to do posture validation and want to make sure that end pointschecks the updated from the external server. Could you please let me know where do we define information about the inte...

minkumar by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes