Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

We have an existing HA deployment of Cisco ACS 4.1 servers authenticating wireless users with 802.1X against AD. We are looking to retire a number of older DCs in the near future. Prior to retiring the DCs, I want to make sure no authentication reque...

I am currently setting up a couple C3560CG-8PC-S (Version 12.2(55)EX3)  as conference room switches that can be passed out by the helpdesk. The location has mostly C3560-48 (Version 12.2(44)SE5). What I did so far is configure CISP for both switches ...

fschramke by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Appologies for long postWe had a working ACS 5.2 EAP-TLS set up, with installed ACS server cert and CA chain - this worked ok for over a year no problem, auth'ing network access for WiFi clientsThen: -The 'server' cert on ACS (signed by intermediate ...

sez sharp by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm looking for some information on integrating our current NAC infrastructure with our SCCM software updates.  We have NAC polling Windows Update and this works ok, but this does not allow us to poll for 3rd party updates that are published to WS...