Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello guys,I am currently testing ISE with the anyconnect.So the strange thing is that ISE tells me i am authenticated, authorized.And the switchport tells me the same...Switch#sh auth session int g0/7            Interface:  GigabitEthernet0/7       ...

emgalanme by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could someone please detail how to find the exact version of a Cisco ACS NT Agent?For example, if you are running ACS v4.2.1.15 Patch 4, there should be something on the NT server (file or registry entry) that would indicate the agent is also v4.2.1....

mmletzko by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to know if it is possible to enable 2 factor authentication to connect to a intranet wifi. When the employee logs into the company domain, wifi is connected. Here, I want the employee to enter second factor auth to connect to wifi. I dont have...