Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All    For our client, we have two ACS 5.0 deployed in primary and secondary mode.Primary ACS is failed and we are going to replace the hardware.Problem is we dont have backup of primary ACS and have backup of only secondary ACS.Also there is ce...

anva12345 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to import MAC Addresses (hosts) into ACS 5.2 using the File Operations feature. I have downloaded the template and populated it with the MAC Addresses but when I try to import the file I get the following: Import Failed, Please try again ...

gary.pope by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone explain me what should I put in passwordType:String(256):Required field of ACS 5.3 add/update template?Software Developer’s Guide for the Cisco Secure Access Control System 5.3 tells nothing about it.

We have number of GPRS terminals, they work in our private APN. Can we assign static or dynamic IPs to them?Terminals work with IP, not with PPP. We have direct connect with ISP via serial interface. ISP forwards all Radius traffic to our ACS applian...

Hi all,I've been playing around with ISE demo and I am very impressed!!!After trying different scenarios with my co-workers I came to a point where we find it kind of buggy.I have rules to redirect unknown users to pasturing through web where they do...

I was talking with a co-worker about multi-auth host mode and we are wondering how does it handle broadcast traffic. So if we have a switch port set to multi-auth and we are doing dynamic vlan assignment. Say you have an esx host device running 5 vm ...

Hi All,I have setup a Cisco ASA with the device admin access to be authencticatedand authorizated with a Cisco ACS v 5.2. However, I am not able to exeute and command at the CLI even I have authenicated successfully. I have configure the Cisco ACS to...

We have configured a Cisco ASA 5505 as a VPN endpoint for one of our user groups.  It works, but it works too well.  We have a group called XXX that we need to have access to the Cisco AnyConnect Client.  We have selected this group from our Active ...

dpatkins by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes