Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have installed RADIUS server on linux, my switch which I have installed for testing purspose is not getting authenticated , though I have initiated aaa on cisco defining IP add of RADIUS host and 1812 as port number.On RADIUS server itself local...

Can somebody explain me meaning of follwoing commands in the link given below.1)aaa authentication login default local group RTP noneIn this command default is local will it prompt user to TACACS 1st.2)ip auth−proxy name list_a http and ip auth−proxy...

We have configured 2 AAA servers for Wireless authentication purposes. Now everything falls to the backup because the primary is marked as dead :What are the points to check what is wrong ? The primary server is up and running, perhaps a problem with...

lni1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Router c2600 authent with tacacs+From router debug:TAC+: received bad AUTHEN packet: version = 193, expected 192TAC+: received corrupt data from serverWhat's the problem ?Thanks in advance

abraminos by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,My scenerio is:1- MS IAS Radius1- Cisco 3560 24PS -s w/ 12.2(25)SEB IOSUsing 802.1x Port Security w/Windows XP Supplicant or IP Phone with Embedded EAP/MD5 Supplicant.Problem,After configuring the Switch/Port and IAS per supporting Cisco and MS...

mike by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Is it possible to create an LDAP database configuration and the related db group mapping via RDBMS on ACS windows version (Release 4.0(1) Build 27)?What I'm trying to do is maintaing the ACS configuration dynamically up to date with an externa...

leoni by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 6509 with a Sup2/MSFC2 running in hybrid mode and I'm trying to use TACACS for authentication/accounting on both the SP and MSFC. For some reason, the MSFC and the ACS don't talk, but the SP works just fine.The MSFC config is as follows:aaa ...