Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I read that ACS for Unix have various configuration files that can be modified to improve performance (see URL below), but I don't locate these files at ACS for NT.Anyones knows where these files is located?http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/s...

jefforsi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello !!!I'm trying to use authorization on CatOS switchs whith TACACS+ and ACS 3.2; Authentication and accounting works normally, but authorization is my problem.I want configure the switchs (running CatOS) to permit and deny via ACS some commands ...

lomine by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is regarding Monitoring on ACS server for TACACS1. The accounting is performed for users who are in the databse, we know exactly what comands have bee used by these users, 2. The questions is what if an Unknow user tries to access the devices , ...

goa0201 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.I have the command above configured on my router:aaa authentication enable default group tacacs+In my ACS 2.6, where can i configure settings to enable password per group ? I don't want to use settings per user.Tks.

lomine by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,Is there a way to obtain a complete list of ACS user names short of going screen to screen in the GUI? I guess I'm thinking along the lines of the .csv logs accessible via imports to Access or Excel.Thanks

iholdings by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes