Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Team, I currently unable to login ACS on all method (GUI,CLI and Console). This ACS running fine right now, all users PC can access system. But need to add new mac address pc/laptopfor new deployment on ACS.  If i reboot the ACS, current users wil...

Hakam7955 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Migrating from ACS to ISE.We currently only have 100 base licenses, we will ultimately need more.However in our current test wifi environment I note that the number of live radius live sessions is less than the number of licenses consumed (5 l...

aspry by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,    1. What is the Passive ID limit for number of supported Active Directories?  Does 50 DC/ forest limit apply to here?   2. Is there any way to strip the domain name using Passive ID service?   Thank You!   Best regards, Gyorgy

gacs by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a question regarding Rest API on ISE 2.4.Is there any way to get all SXP static binding with additional information like IP. It would help to mange/deleting bindings.For SXP we get in response only 'sxplocalbindings id'.GET /ers/config/sxpl...

tarki by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer with the following requirements. Can someone help to see if I'm doing it right?Authenticate windows clients via MAC address only (MAB).Posture check (Anti-virus definitions) via Anyconnect. Would like to check if below is the correc...

kelvinskk by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am helping my customer navigate through what is needed to migrate off of their ISE Physical Appliances and onto Virtual Appliances.   TAC/Licensing stated that the customer needs to purchase two R-ISE-VMS-K9 virtual machine licenses because “there ...