Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

We are looking for a way to pass multiple RADIUS attributes to an external ODBC (SQL) server for authentication / authorization.  As of right now, we are only able to send the username which greatly limits our ability to properly query the SQL databa...

blandrum by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The integration of ISE with Aruba is being carried out. ISE is in version 2.2 and is being integrated with an IAP that is in 8.5 The configuration was done by guiding us with the following document, where each step is explained well.https://www.cisco...

cnogueral by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello friends.Few months ago, I carried out ISE two node deployment and Configured several policies as we were going to get licensed version.Purpose was testing and learning. I almost configured all of things I wanted. Yesterday, I signed in ISE and ...

HHeydarov by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have profiling groups to profile devices, say Computers, Scanners, and Phones. These groups have Identity Groups which were created with a parent group of Profiled. They are also a member of a Logical Profile called All Devices.  After a ...

Hi experts,  My customer gave me another challenge, to replace all cisco NAD to H3C.   Here is their request, do the posture check, if the PC is  no compliant, put them to VLAN 60,  then put them to VLAN 20 after their PC compliant. Everything is OK ...

2019-05-21_20h22_48.png 2019-05-21_20h22_56.png 2019-05-21_20h23_28.png 2019-05-21_20h23_57.png
ml12129 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes