Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

I configured DNS server Behind NAT Cisco 2800 Router abc.com I forward the UDp and TCp port 53 to My DNS and able to get the A ,MX and NS record from Internet  But iam not able to get PTR record using the nslookup ip_address of My WAN interface  that...

Hello,I have a customer using ERS to perform certain operations on endpoint entries in ISE and they are hitting the following issue:CURL GET Response :{ "SearchResult" : { "total" : 1, "resources" : [ { "id" : "d4ad0fb0-a42b-11e7-a15f-02423d50d5bd", ...

giosif by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I am trying to get identity from some of my users logging into a Centos 6.  I am able to get the IP address of the machine but am having trouble parsing the username.  I am not able to get the quotes stripped from the username.  The regex string with...

scamarda by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!We have ISE 2.3. Every few hours we get following alarms: Configured nameserver is down Server=mfcu-ise1Configured nameserver is down Server=mfcu-ise2mfcu-ise1 and mfcu-ise2 are names of the ISE servers itself. mfcu-ise1 is primary, mfcu-ise2 i...

m.mojas by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes