Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! CTS or CTS & SXP?

I am in the process of testing out TrustSec and have a couple questions.When I bring up a CTS session w/ PAC on an ASA to ISE,it seems that the ASA gets the environment data but only has a list of the IP:SGT tags it is directly responsible for. It ap...

HI there!  Im looking for some information that im having trouble finding.  Ive seen discussions on fast switching but it was unsupported with windows 7...im wondering if:- Do we have any information on how Windows 10 Fast Switching works with ISE as...

ashvaras by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have just upgraded my 2.1 ISE distributed deployment to 2.2.  After the 2.2 upgrade (I have not installed patch 2 yet as it was just released), my compliance checks are failing for both mac and windows.  These were working perfectly fine unde...

HI!Besides Cisco Identity Services Engine Network Component Compatibility, Release 2.2 - CiscoDoes ISE integrate with Fortinet and Checkpoint Firewalls?What 3rd party network vendors does ISE integrate with for      -Routers     -Switches     -DNS   ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Smart Licenses

Hi all!What is the minimum required for a smart licenses to run on ISE?  Can ISE on version 1.4 run it? The earliest mention of Smart licenses is in version 2.1 administrator guide- so Im wondering if its possible to have it in earlier versions.

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts,I am seeing authentication unknown status in swithc for some ports on a switch. The ISE server is up and on 2.1 version. See the screenshot below,                         when I check for the auth session details for one of the ports, i...

kachavda by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Running ISE 2.2 patch 1 on a VM, 2 nodes (1 primary monitor and PSN and 1 secondary) and a few weeks back the dashboard showing authentication latency started to rise from an average of around 30-50 milliseconds to around 200-300. No network changes ...

Is the Apple CNA attribute in 2.2 limited to just MAB and dual SSID BYOD flows?  Trying to configure PEAP Single SSID BYOD setup.  I am not matching in the Apple Mini Browser flow and it is falling through to the Deny access rule.

scamarda by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

so if the mobility upgrade license is up for renewal they renew it?or is it covered by base plus apex?I am told I should not renew this license and have base, plus, and apex replace it as needed.  Is it no longer recommended to renew the mobility upg...

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes