Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE and wireless CWA

Need some help on this one.

This is ISE 1.1.1 and WLC 7.2

I want to use CWA and Webauth for guest users, and I have configured that on the ISE and WLC.

This is working but I need some clarification :-)

First I tried to use AuthC policy with

allowed protocolls= PAP-ASCII + Host lookup

Result of that was that for Mac OS X an MS PC it's no problem, I get redirected, logon, press yes on the AUP and I can go on surfing the web.

But on the iOS devices I get redirected to the guest logon page, put in my credentials and insted of the AUP page I get a network error, could not connect.

If I change AuthC to

allowed protocolls=  Default Network Access

All is working fine for all endpoints.

Im looking at the RADIUS Authentication Details but I dont understand what iPhone/iPad do diffrent?

--------

An other question here, can I get a redirect after successfull logon instead of 'Please retry your orginal URL request'?

Thanks!

5 Replies 5

Tarik Admani
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

HI,

Can you please provide a screenshot of your authorization rule.

As far as redirection, it is ISE that redirects the user and there is not a way around this (because of the redirect acls...etc). You can check with TAC but I dont see a way where you can redirect users to a url after they authenticate via CWA.

Thanks,

Tarik Admani
*Please rate helpful posts*

I did solv this (sort of) using html redirect on a custom portal, going to the customers web page.

http://www.cisco.com/">

It would be nice to have a redirect to the page the user wanted to view prior to login but this is good enough

Ho Mikael

I am looking for this feature as well. Did you find out how to set the original URL redirect instead of a custom webpage?

Cheers Marco

Hi Marco,

It's not possible in this releas of ISE, v1.1.x.
Only the redirect with html code.

BR
Mikael

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App