cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE: Send guest credentials to sponsor via email after approval

Jeremy Zaruba
Beginner
Beginner

Need to determine if/how I can configure ISE to send credentials (via email) of a self-provisioned guest to both the guest and the sponsor upon sponsor approval. I currently only see setting to send to the guest. My sponsors approve/deny directly from a sponsor email and I would prefer to keep them from accessing  the sponsor portal.  Currently running 2.2.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

abhishek.marat1
Beginner
Beginner
Hi Jeremy,

I do not think there is a way to send an e-mail to a sponsor upon approval, as the sponsor has already received an email with the credentials asking to approve the guest.I may be wrong, but i don't see that option too. I checked the portal page customization tab too and i see no such option to notify sponsor upon approval.

P.S: Please rate s helpful/acceptable solution if applicable. thank you!

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

abhishek.marat1
Beginner
Beginner
Hi Jeremy,

I do not think there is a way to send an e-mail to a sponsor upon approval, as the sponsor has already received an email with the credentials asking to approve the guest.I may be wrong, but i don't see that option too. I checked the portal page customization tab too and i see no such option to notify sponsor upon approval.

P.S: Please rate s helpful/acceptable solution if applicable. thank you!