Views
Helpful
Replies

No more Authentication policies since upgrade ISE 2.3 to patch 1

csarrazi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi team,

My authentication policy disapear since I update ise 2.3 with patch 1, please find a picture of my Policy set : No more line Under authentication Policy (same result with Firefox, IE or Chrome)

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

See Cisco ISE 2.3 Patch 1 in Distributed Environment.

CSCvg44615 applies to both standalone and distributed.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

jeffery.price
Level 1
Level 1

Same thing happened to me.

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

See Cisco ISE 2.3 Patch 1 in Distributed Environment.

CSCvg44615 applies to both standalone and distributed.

*grumpy hat on*

Our ACS 5.4 never has a bad day, no matter how much traffic we throw at it, kick it around with config changes, run reports all day long, log in with different browsers (never a problem with the html rendering) - we never need to worry about because it keeps on ticking like a Swiss watch.  This is a quality product.

ISE on the other hand is like playing with dynamite.  It's unstable a lot of the time, and will eventually blow up in your face, without much prompting or effort required.  ISE 2.x feels like a beta product that needs special attention every day to resolve some new issue.  It's not as if we're doing anything fancy with it - it just doesn't feel like a solid product from a major player like Cisco.    I can see why so many customers have resisted moving from ACS to ISE.  It's not that everyone doesn't want BYOD etc. - it's pure reliability.  ACS is the rock you can depend on.  I wish that for ISE too ...

It would be nice if the foundations were made solid and reliable so that we can all sleep well at night.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: