Views
Helpful
Replies

No more Authentication policies since upgrade ISE 2.3 to patch 1

csarrazi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi team,

My authentication policy disapear since I update ise 2.3 with patch 1, please find a picture of my Policy set : No more line Under authentication Policy (same result with Firefox, IE or Chrome)

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

See Cisco ISE 2.3 Patch 1 in Distributed Environment.

CSCvg44615 applies to both standalone and distributed.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

jeffery.price
Level 1
Level 1

Same thing happened to me.

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

See Cisco ISE 2.3 Patch 1 in Distributed Environment.

CSCvg44615 applies to both standalone and distributed.

*grumpy hat on*

Our ACS 5.4 never has a bad day, no matter how much traffic we throw at it, kick it around with config changes, run reports all day long, log in with different browsers (never a problem with the html rendering) - we never need to worry about because it keeps on ticking like a Swiss watch.  This is a quality product.

ISE on the other hand is like playing with dynamite.  It's unstable a lot of the time, and will eventually blow up in your face, without much prompting or effort required.  ISE 2.x feels like a beta product that needs special attention every day to resolve some new issue.  It's not as if we're doing anything fancy with it - it just doesn't feel like a solid product from a major player like Cisco.    I can see why so many customers have resisted moving from ACS to ISE.  It's not that everyone doesn't want BYOD etc. - it's pure reliability.  ACS is the rock you can depend on.  I wish that for ISE too ...

It would be nice if the foundations were made solid and reliable so that we can all sleep well at night.