cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I would like to change the config on all access interfaces (no trunk nor uplink interfaces) on all our switches, Is this doable in CW ?Many thanks,Lieven StubbeBelgian Railways

lni1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I would like that you help me with CiscoWorks SMS please. I would like to know: how can I assign a port to a VLAN (this is VLAN port assignment in CiscoWorks LMS) in CiscoWoks SMS?Thank you and sorry for my bad English.Regards

Hello, i want to know your advice about ipam solutions, i am looking for a software in my firm, we have a big ip scheme and we are the head quarter, we manage the ip avalaibility in our ip scheme, so i want to create ip space range for some people an...

Is there a limitation in RME concerning the max. number of devices that canbe bundled into a group? It looks that way. If we put more than 100 devices intoa group we get:"You have exceeded the limit for the number of User DefinedGroups. The limit is ...

6tschraml by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have one LMS 2.6, when we select the device group management in the admin menu of campus manager, instead of showing the groups, it shows the " HTTP status 500 internal server error".is there any solution please.with thankssathappan.s

sathappan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am not able to generate CRM syslog reports. I checked the syslog file and it is still collecting messages but when I try to use CRM to display them, I see zero (0) messaages. Any thoughts...anyoneThank you in advanceb

b-zarrug by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Apologies if this is in the wrong forum. I am trying to understand NetFlow and have the feeling I may ne missing something. I was under the impression that to use NetFlow you needed to have a NetFlow card, but most of my reading around the site would...