cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Cisco,  having an issue with registering Catalyst 9500 Swtich to a Smart account using CSSM version 6.1.0 using a VRF Management Interface. The communication between CSSM and Catalyst is working fine.   I am getting the followin error message:    ...

Hi everyone,I'm working on an enterprise network project in Packet Tracer and I'm running into an issue with DHCP failing. APIPA is being used on. I've checked another file that works correctly but can't find the difference.I've attached my Packet Tr...

Ezio 1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, I have the following config and it doesn't seem to work on NXOS, but it works perfectly fine on regular ios.feature sla senderfeature sla responderip sla responderip sla 1000ip sla schedule 1000 life forever start-time nowip sla react...

shados by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi @All ,By using which SNMP OID or MIB file we can monitor the CPU, Memory and other basic metrics of Cisco CBS switches. i have tried using cisco-MIB but no luck, kindly help me out hereThanks in Advance!!

ashz14387 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey there!I have created an snmp exporter on my PC, and trying to scrape with the UI, it fails only on the oid:  1.3.6.1.2.1.47.1.1.1.1.7 (entPhysicalName) on a specific index.What is weird is that I have this issue on two switches, which are differe...