Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco CLI Analyzer cannot analyer ISE show tech-support

natuan
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

I use Cisco CLI Analyzer to analyze the show tech-support from Router, Switch, WLC. The tool can do its job.

I got the issue when I try to analyze show tech-support from Cisco ISE but the tool cannot determine the output I provided.

Anyone meet this issue and how to resolve it ?

Regards,

natuan

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mark Malone
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi
it doesnt support ISE show techs at all , maybe in the future

e Cisco CLI Analyzer is a smart SSH/Telnet client designed to help troubleshoot and check the overall health of your supported device. Features include:

ASA, IOS, IOS-XE, and IOS-XR System Diagnostics—Utilizes Cisco TAC knowledge in order to analyze the ASA and detect known problems such as system problems, configuration mistakes, and best practice violations.
ASA Traceback Analyzer—Attempts to match the root cause of a crash to a known bug if the ASA has experienced a system traceback. If a match is found, the ASA version or versions in which the bug is fixed are provided.
ASA Packet Tracer—Allows administrators to send simulated packets through the ASA as a test. If the packet is dropped, the ASA configuration portion or feature that could have contributed to the packet drop is identified.
ASA Firewall Top Talkers—Identifies the connections that pass traffic through your ASA that have the highest bit rates.
Contextual Help and Highlighting—Provides information based on command outputs in an interactive way. Highlights enable real-time search capabilities in the console window.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Mark Malone
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi
it doesnt support ISE show techs at all , maybe in the future

e Cisco CLI Analyzer is a smart SSH/Telnet client designed to help troubleshoot and check the overall health of your supported device. Features include:

ASA, IOS, IOS-XE, and IOS-XR System Diagnostics—Utilizes Cisco TAC knowledge in order to analyze the ASA and detect known problems such as system problems, configuration mistakes, and best practice violations.
ASA Traceback Analyzer—Attempts to match the root cause of a crash to a known bug if the ASA has experienced a system traceback. If a match is found, the ASA version or versions in which the bug is fixed are provided.
ASA Packet Tracer—Allows administrators to send simulated packets through the ASA as a test. If the packet is dropped, the ASA configuration portion or feature that could have contributed to the packet drop is identified.
ASA Firewall Top Talkers—Identifies the connections that pass traffic through your ASA that have the highest bit rates.
Contextual Help and Highlighting—Provides information based on command outputs in an interactive way. Highlights enable real-time search capabilities in the console window.