cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Prime 3.4.0 Creating Reports Uptime of APs \ Number of APs per location etc

deanwoolley
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All

I am trying to figure how to run reports on a daily \ weekly basis that will show AP uptime per location \ AP total per location and I am really struggling to find a guide that shows how to do this.

I have been able to figure out how to create a device group (all APs per location) and I have been able to figure how to run a report for uptime but I am receiving no output.

Is it possible to run uptime reports on APs able to get it to work for switches.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Dean

1 Reply 1

deanwoolley
Level 1
Level 1

Okay so I have now figured out how to create and run the reports to see what I need however I now need to figure out how to email me the reports I added my email address but I get the message to setup SMTP server I know we are already have this setup as we are receiving alarms and events on a daily basis but I need it specifically for reporting to go to me.

Also my report shows how many APs per site but as a list not as a numbered total (not sure if this is even possible)

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card