cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Works error URN_NOT_FOUND : urn "JRM":Not found !!

lalit
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a Cisco works server running LMS 2.6 version.Server was working fine without any issues.Suddenly i started facing an issue when i try to create a Netconfig Job.The error i am facing  is " Error occured while processing.Possible Cause: URN_NOT_FOUND : urn "JRM":Not found !!   

Also observed CWCS cmf database engine, dfmFh database engine and dfmInv database engine servives are not starting.The pdshow output is also not giving any output.It end with error GetReply failed.

Please let me know if you have any idea on this error.

Thanks & Regds,

Lalit

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hi Lalit ,

First of all change the startup type for ANIDatabaseEngine to Maunal instead of Automatic !!

Then try the belwo steps as DFM Database Engine is not started :

+ Stop the Daemon Manager Net stop crmdmgtd +Go to  NMSROOT\CSCOpx\databases\dfmInv ( look for dfmInv.log  if Exist delete or you can take a backup as well) +on Command Prompt Browse to the above Directory NMSROOT\CSCOpx\databases\dfmInv > dbsrv10.exe -f dfmInv.db

Do the same for dfmEpm and dfmFh ( Just chnage the dfmInv to dfmEpm and dfmFh in the above steps)

+Start the Daemon Manager : Net start crmdmgtd

Thanks--
Afroj
Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

View solution in original post

Hi Lalit ,

Yes you need to use dbsrv9.exe  as your LMS is 2.6..  with 3.x onwards it is dbsrv10

Thanks--

Afroj

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11

AFROJ AHMAD
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Lalit,

Please try the below steps :

shutdown dmgtd

Then remove ctmregistry* from NMSROOT/MDC/tomcat/webapps/rme/WEB-INF/lib.

Then start dmgtd

Is LMS Integrated wih ACS  ?

Please post the output of  pdshow , if you still face the same issue...

Also attached the screen shot of services.msc window showing all cisco woks services ..

Thanks--

Afroj

Hi Afroj,

I have tried the procedure which you have mentioned but it didnt work.I tried removing the ctmregistry file and started the serices.But the Cisco works server still has issues.

LMS is not integrated with ACS.Its a standalone server.(Non ACS )

pdshow output does not give any output.It comes as error as " GetReply Failed " I am not getting any output from pdshow.

Please find the attached screen shot of services.msc and common service home page.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

Thanks & Regds,

Lalit

Hi Afroj,

Please find the attached pdshow output.

Thanks & Regds,

Lalit

Hi Lalit ,

First of all change the startup type for ANIDatabaseEngine to Maunal instead of Automatic !!

Then try the belwo steps as DFM Database Engine is not started :

+ Stop the Daemon Manager Net stop crmdmgtd +Go to  NMSROOT\CSCOpx\databases\dfmInv ( look for dfmInv.log  if Exist delete or you can take a backup as well) +on Command Prompt Browse to the above Directory NMSROOT\CSCOpx\databases\dfmInv > dbsrv10.exe -f dfmInv.db

Do the same for dfmEpm and dfmFh ( Just chnage the dfmInv to dfmEpm and dfmFh in the above steps)

+Start the Daemon Manager : Net start crmdmgtd

Thanks--
Afroj

Hi Afroj,

Thanks for the reply.

I will update you once after doing the below steps.

Can you please tell me what this command do :  NMSROOT\CSCOpx\databases\dfmInv > dbsrv10.exe -f dfmInv.db

Thanks & Regds,

Lalit

Hi Afroj,

Only the dfmFh & dfmInv service is not starting.dfmEpm service has started.Shall i perform the command dbsrv10.exe -f only to dfmFh & dfmInv ?

Please let me know.What this command do.

Thanks & Regds,

Lalit

Hi ,

Please perform the dbsrv steps  for all the three databases..

Thanks--

Afroj

Hi Afroj,

Thanks for the reply. I will update you once done.

Thanks & Regds,

Lalit

Hi Afroj,

I tried running the below command as suggested

NMSROOT\CSCOpx\databases\dfmInv > dbsrv10.exe -f dfmInv.db

It gave me an error as " dbsrv10.exe is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.

I searched dbsrv10.exe file but it is not available.There is a file called dbsrv9.exe is available under CSCOpx/objects.db/win32.

Please let me know.

Thanks & Regds,

Lalit

Hi Lalit ,

Yes you need to use dbsrv9.exe  as your LMS is 2.6..  with 3.x onwards it is dbsrv10

Thanks--

Afroj

Hi Afroj,

Thanks for the reply.

I have deleted the dfmInv and dfmFh log file from the respective DFM folder.After deleting the log file i have restarted the service and found to be working.All the Cisco Works Services are running.I didnt

perform the dbsrv steps as all the services are started running.

Thanks for your great help provided to me.Appreciate your help.

Thanks & Regds,

Lalit