Views
Helpful
Replies

Controller Configuration Backup Error

enricos
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

New to network, got this error message on our backup Job in Prime and not sure if there is a work around or fix for this. Nothing was changed on the backup config so not sure what was the trigger. It does say wrong value.

"Exception during ConfigBackup: (IP Address). MEDIATION-7,FileTransferConfigOptions (IP Address),downloadDataType,Bad value for downloadDataType in FileTransferConfigOptions[3008005_(IP Address)]: Wrong value"

Thanks for the help

10 Replies 10

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- What controller model and software version ? What version of Cisco Prime are you using ?

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

1. i would check the remote IP address accessble

2. Do you have enough space

check below document can guide you :

https://mrncciew.com/2014/01/12/wlc-config-backup-using-prime/

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

enricos
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Balaji,

Thanks for the help. Will look into this link you provided.

Best Regards,

Enrico

WojciechW
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am trying to download running config file of AIR-CT2504-K9 8.0.115.0 via snmp to tftp server but getting following error: 

Error in packet.
Reason: noCreation (That table does not support row creation or that object can not ever be created)

Any ideas ?

>I am trying to download running config file of AIR-CT2504-K9 8.0.115.0 via snmp to tftp server but getting following error: 
                  Not supported , 

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Thank You,

is it not supported by this model or software version ?

- The intended backup via snmp method is not supported in general on aireos based controllers , 

M.

May be uplift the code or use what available is best approach.

BB

via SNMP - not that i know that works.

Try different mode suggested on the document.

BB

Hi,

thank You so much for Your response. Following that:  "mode suggested on the document" - can You elaborate ? Especially what document ?