Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 3.2.1 netconfig error

raza555
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

I am using LMS 3.2.1, and while deploying the configuration to the device via Netconfig job, I receive below error message. All commands deploy successfully but Netconfig job status always failed because of below error message;

Command(s) failed on the device TFTP: Failed on the device.

However I can sync archive the same devices successfully.

Transport Settings->Archive management = SSH TELNET TFTTP RCP

Transport Settings->Config Deployment = SSH TELNET TFTTP

Please advise how to rectify the issue.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

AFROJ AHMAD
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Rizwan,

You are using system defiend templates to push the Netconfig job or you are using the ADHOC option ?

If you are using system defiend templates use the ADHOC job and see if it makes any difference.

I remember there were few bug on this issue ,I found one :

CSCeh40578    netconfig reports success on failure

Thanks-
Afroz
[Do rate the useful post]
****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

AFROJ AHMAD
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Rizwan,

You are using system defiend templates to push the Netconfig job or you are using the ADHOC option ?

If you are using system defiend templates use the ADHOC job and see if it makes any difference.

I remember there were few bug on this issue ,I found one :

CSCeh40578    netconfig reports success on failure

Thanks-
Afroz
[Do rate the useful post]
****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

Thanks Afroj,

I have tried he ADHOC command and was still getting the same error, but user answer has given me confidence that its a known bug.

Also I have noticed that although I am getting the error message, its just a cosmetic message, configurations are completely implemented by the netconfig job.