Views
Helpful
Replies

Prime Data Migration Tool time out and wont open

RhysCrane2388
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am unable to open the Prime Data Migration Tool from prime 3.10.1. I can open the " Hamburger menu > Prime Data Migration Tool" page. When i click the "Launch Prime Data Migration Tool" button a new window opens with a blue loading bar and "Loading Prime Data Migration Tool application, Please wait.... "

After 15 seconds i receive "ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT". Both Firefox and Chrome.

In Chrome i receive a popup saying "see logs for further details" before it times out but no logs to check are listed.

Any help would be appriciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hej,

It turns out it was a port blocked in a firewall tcp/8078 that is required from the location you run the web browser.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Ref : https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/prime/infrastructure/3-9/migration/guide/bk_Cisco_Prime_Infrastructure_to_DNAC_Co-existence_guide/m_migrate-pi-dnac-prime-data-migration-tool-update-02.html#Cisco_Reference.dita_800bc357-a96a-480e-a3f6-c...  , wondering whether Pi3.10 can do it since it is not mentioned in this list :

- As PI3.10 is the 'ending phase' of Prime , you may need to clarify this with TAC.

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

I have been referring to this page, which is in the same document you linked, there is a page for 3.10.0 as well.
The only difference i can see is the name changed from "co-existance tool" to "Migration Tool"

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/prime/infrastructure/3-9/migration/guide/bk_Cisco_Prime_Infrastructure_to_DNAC_Co-existence_guide/m_migrate_pi_3_10_1_to_cisco_dnac.html

- Looks like some service on DNAC may not be running , not very knowledgeable on that , check if you can check services status and or restart with similar commands as in Prime

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

Hej,

It turns out it was a port blocked in a firewall tcp/8078 that is required from the location you run the web browser.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: