Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SSL Utility Script seems to be hanging

Hello.  I am running LMS 4.0.1 on Windows 2008r2 and trying to install a CA certificiate.  I am using the SSL Utility Script, and under option 4, "Verify the input Certificate/Certificate Chain" it seems to go okay but when I try option 5 "Upload Single Server Certificate to CiscoWorks Server" the option just seems to hang...like minutes.  I let it go for at least 10 minutes, it asks if I want to continue "[y/n]?"  I enter "y" and nothing happens.  The cursor just blinks belong the line asking if I want to continue.

how long should it take to respond, or any tips on how to get this to work?

Thanks.
Kimberly

1 Reply 1

Here is the output from opt 4, (This is for a root certificate):

INFO:  Certificate is a Base64-Encoded X.509Certificate

Lodaing 'screen' into random state -Loading 'screen' into random statie - done done

INFO:  Certificate validated with Server's Private Key sucessfully

INFO:  Certificate date is valid on the server

When it asks "are ther any intermediate Certificates or Root CA Certificate [y/n]?

I answer "no"

There are quite a few INFO messages, but nothing telling me the cert is not good.

It then asks to press ENTER to return to Main Menu.  That's when I try to import the cert using option 5.  The script just hangs then.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: