Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys:   I am configuring the Virtual Defense center but i have two interfaces eth0 and eth1. If I run the script with this command: sudo /usr/local/sf/bin/configure-network i notice it puts its own vlan id and it uses eth0.   my question would be ...

Hey everyone, I would like to run a host report of hosts not seen the last month. With the built in host template you can run a report on hosts. In the search information there is a field called "last seen" but there is only an example for the variab...

Garfield by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is for a new setup. Client purchased a pair of Cisco Firepower 2120's and a Standard ASA License. To run these Firepowers in ASA mode I have followed the steps here to load the ASA Image:   https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/firepowe...

Hello All,   We want to perform an  upgrade from version 9.1(3) to 9.8(2)28 on a failover pair, have read that it is not possible, has anyone done that before? If not possible what should be the path to follow to get 9.1(3) to 9.8(2)28?   Thanks in a...

Hi guys,   Can someone explain me some few things? what is the difference between " asa5506-k9 " and " asa5560-sec-bun-k9" ? I mean, the first have not the Sec.plus license but, what can i do only with the first product? what offer to me more the sec...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card