Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HelloI have the following scheme (in the attachment).We have 2*ASA 5525 (in failover scheme) on the edge of network and BGP peering with two of IPSs, one of them is primary ISP, and the another is backup ISP (by setting local weights to appropriate i...

cisco2016 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello,   Currently, we use CX module for web filtering with Active Directory connection. Licenses are almost expired and the product is no longer supported so we have to upgrade it.   Bellow our inventory :   Name: "Chassis", DESCR: "ASA 5515-X with ...

easynet by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, I m little confused from the below guides of ssl decryption , I don't have any Internal CA in my corporate nor I m going to get it signed by third party CA  ( verisign,godaddy)  so according to the below link   I have to follow only step 1 (OP...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In our solution we are using Firepower Management Centre 2000 appliances to manage Firepower SFR software modules in Cisco ASA 5500-X series firewall – so the Firepower products we are using fall into the category of “Cisco ASA with Firepower Service...

We have a Firesignt Management Center in VMWare managing Firepower modules at two DCs.   It looks like the original plan was to have a second one, and use HA - but this isn't available in VM.   If the DC failed that currently houses FMC, then the ser...

Hi All ,   I have a pair of Cisco ASA 5525-X, in HA.  The have 9 context's on them.  when in active on the primary everything works fine but when I do no failover active, ie the standby then becomes active, one of the contexts websites stop working. ...

Iain Goad by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to direct different Event Lists to different syslog servers?  My goal is to send specific messages, like 305011 to one syslog server, and all others to a different syslog server.   Is that possible?  ASA-5585X, 9.6(4)3.     Thanks!

0rsnaric by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi community, please help with following question.   I have a 5510 ASA in standalone mode, but going to change it to failover. I have another ASA, but with security context support, ASA 5510sc. Is this a restriction for failover connectivity? As I ca...

I'm trying to setup access to our Firepower Management Center using a public IP and I've been unsuccessful. I have a 1:1 NAT created that maps to the FMC mgmt IP and I've created a Prefilter Policy allowing our Corp Network to Fastpath to the FMC. I ...

meconomou by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card