Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Dears, I am planning to upgrade the Defense center and the sensor, I have seen the upgrade path to 6.1.0 from current version 6.0.1 , I have only one doubt do I have to upgrade the boot images and the packages also to 6.1.0 or they can remain on 5.4....

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are thinking of spinning up a second VM, one in each DC and we split the existing load between the two. This will give us an upper limit of 50 appliances and some redundancy with regard to potential outages. We would need to do further research to...

Hi, I have two ACS appliances running 5.7.0.15.2.   Appliance 1 has policies on, appliance 2 is to be the secondary appliance.     I've been trying to add the secondary to the primary for replication and the secondary appliance does not seem to be b...

Hi Team!   I am having some "trouble/issue" with setting a Policy in the FMCv. I have manage to create a Malware policy to block Malware (Block with reset), Ok that works fine. But at the same time when I am downloading the same Malware with HTTPS/SS...

Hi,  I am having issues downloading the 8.2.5 ED and 8.4.5 ED versions of the Adaptive Security Appliance Software. I get an error message that there is no server response. I was able to download 8.3.1 successfully. Is there a reason why these files ...

I have an ASA 5505 with the boot error 15 no file found. I have tried with the following commands in ROMMON address 10.1.1.2 server 10.1.1.1 interface ethernet0/0 file asa924-k8.bin "the ping between asa and server is good" tftpdnld The download time...

trih by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am replacing ASA-5505 with an RV345 small business router. ASA allows me to assign security levels to different VLANs in order to create one-way traffic flow. For example, I don't allow my guest vlan to see the inside vlan. Is there a similar c...

Kopoly by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   I have a question regarding a NAT on an ASA, seeing if it is possible or the best solution to my problem - before I try it as it needs to go through some change control etc.   I need to access some devices via a wireless network and whilst ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card