Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I'm currently installing a FireSIGHT virtual appliance in order to manage 2 ASA's with FirePOWER services installed.My Defense Center is properly licensed, using the PAK key I got.I bought 2 IPS subscription licenses for both ASA's. I configured ...

I have a 5506X connected to a 200mbps cable pipe. When i run speed test i cap at just under 100mbps. If i connect with a laptop direct to  the cable modem I get just under 200mbps. I am not using any of the Firepower features. Is there anything I nee...

Hi. I have an ASA 5508-x connected to two ISPs. I made the relevant configurations of the static route with superior metric of SLA monitor, Track ID and the IP tracking address 8.8.8.8. When I did the backup tests of ISPs, they worked fine by disconn...

leoandino by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,   User is trying to download some application from cloud and getting error message Need to know if there is some issue on our end or server is denying the connection   Dec 06 2017 12:57:16: %ASA-6-305011: Built dynamic TCP translation fr...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, after installing license for my firepower, I am facing issue with my ASDM launcher, As soon as I logged in to ASDM, it's just hang and not able to see anything.  only thing I can see is left side panel, but if I click any of the function like...

Hi  I have an ASA 5525X and I installed Firepower 6.1 on it s hard disk , the installation completed successfully , when i execute "sh module sfr " is shows Mod Status Data Plane Status Compatibility---- ------------------ --------------------- ----...

Hello!Today I was struggling a bit about configuring Cisco FTD (on ASA5506X) with a bypass.Background:A customer has a Cisco 886VA router with a VLAN trunk to its main switch (Cisco 3750).The VLAN trunk carries VLAN 1 (internal LAN) and VLAN 2 (guest...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card