Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, Quarantine failed events were triggered for the user.  Error details for the events are shown below: Error Code3221225539DescriptionUnknown Error   Can anyone please explain the meaning of the error?

gaurav14 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I wanted to get some clarification on the supported signatures for the 4260. I understand that the 4260 is no longer supported and to upgrade to the ASA55xx-x with IPS/IDS module. We are planning to upgrade sometime this year but our custome...

Hello, This may be a dumb question but I am trying to prove to our customer that our ASA 5525-X does not pass traffic when there is a hardware problem or if the firewall were to power off due to some catastrophic event. I planned on just powering dow...

Hello guys,   A client of ours is using old ASA(version 8.2(2)), and they have old VPN clients connecting to their network. Everything is working fine, clients are connecting from different places, up until they try to connect second VPN client from ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card