Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi  I am taking Security class and I got this assignment from the instructor.I have no idea!!! Please, Help me...   "Firewall is between two devices and TCP handshake thing takes place and firewall do not recognize ACK bit in TCP handshake thing. Wha...

Hi All,   I'm looking to upgrade one of our firewalls that recently hit the 213 day ARP failure issue and i'm looking for guidance on how to select the most appropriate software version. I can see that 9.6(3)1 is a suggested release at the moment and...

de1denta by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am facing some NAT issue on old asa 8.2.5. Running configuration is attached in this post. I was run "Packet-tracer" and found following below issue-   Phase: 6Type: NATSubtype:Result: DROPConfig:nat (INSIDE) 1 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 match ip INSIDE any O...

I have a configuration as follows.   object network INSIDE_NET subnet 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0 nat (any,outside) dynamic interface My question is basically, is there any point to saying "any" on the source interface when the NAT is contained wit...

RyanB by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI ,My ASA 5510 IOS version 8.4.2CSC IOS version is 6.6.1125I configured ACLs and Class maps to forward all HTTP,HTTPS,SMTP,PoP3 and FTP taffic to CSC.Here my issue is my CSC not getting updating from the internet and some email sites like Webmail an...

Hi. We have asa 5508 Software Version 9.7(1)8 with installed sfr FirePOWER 6.2.0.2-51. Control and protection licenses are installed. For configure FIREPOWER use ASDM 7.8(1). We need to block files mp3 (or any others for the test). We create in ASDM ...

allexxf by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card