Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have configured management IP for mgmt 0/0 but while running, ">show interface ip brief" command the IP address for management interface showing unassigned. where it is showing in ">show network" output.   Please help      

Hi Everyone,   I have setup TWO 5525-X and are currently configured as HA. I need some assistance on how to add Protect and Control license to the Standby unit using ASDM.   I've already setup the license for the primary but when I deployed the polic...

Purchased an ASA5506X (ASA5506-K9) firewall to replace an aging 5505. Got it running fine, can communicate to the Firepower module and all that, but I have not purchased any IPS, AMP, or URL Licenses for the Firepower module at this time. Does the Fi...

kj4cyv001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA & ASDM upgrade

HiWe have a Cisco ASA5510 which came last year with the default software installed:asa708-k8.binasdm-508.bini have successfully configured the vpn and security rules etc.i would now like to upgrade the asdm and asa software, so i downloaded all the n...

actica123 by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, I am seeing this healh alert in Defense center Module FireSIGHT Host License Limit: You have 0 out of 2000 FireSIGHT host licenses remainingModule License Monitor: DC750: HOST used count exceeds total by 9 licenses. Does host mean here ...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi gentlemen,   I recibe like two weeks ago a New ASA 5585 from Cisco, but the device at the fisrt day I started use threw to much CLI errors and dont stop, always is threw errors, I reported with Cisco and they are making probbes, but I want to post...

YedySor by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an ASA-5506 with 3 interfaces active - 1 outside pointed to the public IP range, 1 inside pointed to the primary internal network (10.1.1.1) and 1 inside2 pointed to a secondary internal domain / network (10.10.10.1). There are static routes ...

Jack-ITP by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card