Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi folks,I have a PC with ip address 172.16.99.22 in my LAN behind INSIDE_Prueba interface of ASA and made a Static NAT rule to access the PC from de internet. It was working fine but suddenly it doesn't anymore. Here're some things that may help:ASA...

Hi I have a question regarding Evenyt ID's in Sourcefire. One of the workstations got infected with the following virus and the quarantine says that it failed with the error code: 3221225524. Does anyone have a list of the error codes so that I can f...

pauls7490 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I am kind of new configuring Cisco Firewalls. I just configured a Firewall ASA 5508-X with Firepower services managed from the ASDM. Now we have purchased the vFMC for VMware deployment to manage the ASA 5508-X Firepower services, and a new ASA 5506-...

I have a Cisco 880 and try to establish an IPsec VPN dialin in combination with zone based firewalling.The IPsec dialin works fine without any issues which was crosschecked before activating the ZFW.ZFW config looks like this:!class-map type inspect ...

pfoerster by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all, Somewhat of a silly question when it comes to identity NAT rules, which cause the ASA to use NAT divert instead of the routing rable. How does the ASA determine the next-hop IP address in this scenario? We currently are dual homing our ASA t...

So I need to allow a server in the DMZ to talk to a domain controller on the internal network for authentication.  This requires allowing a bunch of protocols through the firewall, some googling I think has given me a comprehensize list. That said, h...

I found one link on cisco website explaining a little about virtual reassembly, what I dont understand is when I enable that option on my tunnel interface why I cannot ping packets larger than 1420 from the other end of the tunnel?? When I disable v...

glenthms by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

Hello; I am Erdenesukh Magsarjav who is system engineer of Civil Aviation Authority Mongolia. Our organization have bought your system which ASA-5585-10CTRL-LIC next generation firewall with FMC. ASA5585 firewall IOS  9.2 version  ,firepower version ...

I just sat through a teaching where the instructor gave an example of a security issue & how to resolve it. A server on a LAN behind an ASA had 350 IP Addresses attempting to SSH into it over night (brute force attack). The instructer then checked th...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: