Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

A customer asked me to setup a server SFTP (using openSSH or FreeSSHd). This server passes through a firewall that accepts only port 22 and is connected to just one client. I know it's really weird but they don't want to open other ports on firewall....

piggio by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I  have configured tacacs in ASA 5520, it is working fine, I can login  into ASA with tacacs credentials..authentication is successfull when  tacacs server is unreachable Local authentication is also  successfull.....But after that when Tacacs ser...

arun.stha by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to access my ASA from my inside network, but it does not seem to work.I am rather new to ASA, so I might've missed something. Any help would be appreciated.   Here are the configs:hostname VPN-RAdomain-name testenable password OQ5NBRwCbPc...

hi,   i have a 1941 router configured with a zone based firewall. All working fine except the smtp. we can reseive mails trough pop3 and imap but cannot send trough smtp. I get the following drop to see. "dropping tcp session x.x.x.x:63025 x.x.x.x du...

Hi,    I am provided with console access to ASA 5510 (v9.0). However, I am not close to the device and hence I am accessing it via Teamviewer. It is a Windows 10 Laptop that is consoled to the firewall.    I am trying to identify on how to upload the...

srijan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Im working with a very interesting issue. Worldwide there is a BIG issue with Intel Puma based cable modems. These are in use all over the world. These ALL have a CVSSv3 7.3 rated DoS attack that cannot be blocked at the ISP of a MSO because the hard...

Xymox by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just purchased a 5506 and would like some guidance.  First I'll say that I'm pretty green and trying to learn so be patient with me.  I thought I read that the 5506 supports more networks than the 5505 and they can route traffic between each other....

grggyoung by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guy's After running clear "configure all" to get my ASA5512 back to default, I then re entered my desired configuration and now I can't access the ASDM. I can access the website that gives me the HTTPS warning then a username/password box pop's up...

Hey everyone,I have been attempting to find documentation that shows how to create a static 1:1 NAT statement in FTD for a server that needs to be accessible on the Internet.The only documentation I can find talks about how NAT works in FTD but does ...

I am quite green with ASA5506 and have a question(s).  I am setting up a 5506 to replace our 5505 and have questions with regards to the NAT settings.   I have setup two bridge ports configured each with 3 interface ports.   I thought I would have se...

grggyoung by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes