Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hello,   Suppose we have two NAT rules under 'NAT Rules';   #    Type          Original (Source)     Original (Destination)        Interface (Translated)     Address(Translated) 1    Exempt      ANY                        ANY                         ...

Hello everyone, Im very new here and to this device, so excuse me for such a noob question.My manager told me to open on firewall ports for IP softphones, servers are located in cloud on the internet.internal addresses are any from local network.Outs...

P.Kalemba by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I have configured URL filtering to block certain pages. I have configured ssl decryption as well. But I noticed that when an https website is blocked firesight is not showing the block page. When http website is blocked the block page is ...

HI Team,             We have two ASA 5525X and working with HA suddenly HA is not working . I have attached show tech support for both firewalls. As of now running with secondary firewall only suppose switch off/reboot the secondary firewall ,primary...

Sourcefire Questions:   - How long do the events appear in the Intrusion-Events tab for you to be able to download the PCAP files? Is there a length of time these are visibile for or is there a limit on how many you can see/download?   - Once you hav...

Hi All, I have an active/standby pair of ASAs in transparent mode. 5515x running 9.1 (2). I have been trying to test failover by issuing the no failover active command on the primary. I thought that when I done this on the primary/active unit it woul...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to be able to see the actual NAT translations on my 5545 ASA. Basically, I need the equivalent of "show ip nat translations" that a router would have. I opened a case with TAC and they couldn't help me. It seems like a basic trouble shooting c...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card