Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all. kindly please advise, we doing a firewall project where we are bringing in 5555-X with firepower module. we wanted the SSL encrytion/decryption. but our supplier advise this is not a good idea. better to leave this as it will degrade the perf...

Hi Everyone, Would anyone like to enlighten me about this latest SKU from Cisco? My SC is on holidays :) I've just ordered it from CCW along with: FPR2110-ASA-K9Cisco Firepower 2110 ASA Appliance, 1UCON-3SNT-FPR2110SSNTC-8X5XNBD Cisco Firepower 211...

Hi everyone, I have two ASA5512-X on which I like to configure HA. When I activate Failover on the standby unit I get the following error message: Detected an Active mateMate NOT PRESENT card in slot 2 is different from mine CXSC5512 I guess this i...

Resolved! ASA upgrade path

I have ASA 5555X and 5585X models running software version 9.2(4)5 I need to upgrade these units, but I'm not sure which IOS to go to.  Can I go straight to 9.7.1 or 9.8.1 ? Or is there some upgrade path I need to follow? Should I instead go to 9....

Добрый день! Подскажите, пожалуйста, возможно ли настроить данное оборудование, чтобы при загрузке (boot) оно сразу заходило на logical device - asa application? Или в любом случае будет заходить на FXOS, а дальше ручками? // Tell me, please, is it p...

spirikhin by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm running to a really strange issue with static NAT on my ASA. We are essentially accepting external connections into our reverse proxy via 443. Let me show you two NAT lines that should do the SAME EXACT THING, but for some reason, they don...

I have a Cisco ASA with Firepower. We are looking to lock down some machines by blocking the internet to them. Problem is they need internet access for our antivirus setup. I want to create a rule/policy to block internet to specific machines defined...

I got an email from our Cisco rep today saying that Cisco has a new platform of firewalls and IPS devices: the  FP2100, 4100, etc. These appear to be the systems inherited from the Firesight purchase. So where does this leave the ASA? The new syste...