Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

I'm getting a block and I don't understand why.  I used the  ASDM tool to packet trace. Tried a telnet to the 10.0.0.0 and port and it work. When I test remote it doesn't work.  Its blocked. Object network obj-10.0.0.0 host 10.0.0.0 Obj network ob...

Is there a minimum version level required for the Anyconnect client beyond it being a 4.x version when connecting to the FTD 2100?  I've looked at the AC compatibility guide, but it only lists ASA versions.

Hello, everybody! A customer bought 5508-X for HQ where about 200 users work. After he activated all possible services performance of the device was greatly degraded. I mean, Internet access now is a visible long procedure for a user( My questions a...

Hi I am stuck up in configuring the firepower in the ASA 5508.  Provided a different subnet IP to the firepower management and connected to the switch port but i couldn't able to access the firepower interface. But i am able to access the asdm to ASA...