Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, Just wonder if there is such thing as "TAC Recommended FTD Version"? I used http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/wireless/wireless-lan-controller-software/200046-TAC-Recommended-AireOS.html#anc6 when I was upgrading a WLC cluster and hope t...

SIMMN by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a 5585X with 2 WAN interfaces. One is the OUTSIDE interface which the default route points to. The other is a VPN interface which I would like to use for Anyconnect VPN sessions. I have configured PBR to set the next-hop of traffic sourced ...

Hi folks! I'm modeling a simple network in Packet Tracer.7.0: The IP topology is functionning OK, PC0 can ping Server0 (there is a static route in the router 'Internet' 10.0.0.0 255.0.0.0 203.0.113.47). Yet, NAT is performed only when a ping is sent...

Hi guys, I hope someone can help. I need to do the following actions on the attached ASA * Block all Internet from LAN * Block all connections to 10.56.0.0 /16 * Block all connections to 10.57.0.0 /16 * Allow connections from LAN to 10.56.40.195/32,...

Resolved! ASA with FirePOWER

I want to order ASA 5515 with FirePOWER. Did the new order include free 1 year licence for any FirePOWER feature, or should I purchase automatically licence ? What is the minimum subscription recommanded ?

Hello we are using a Cisco ASA Firewall pair for basic Access List, NAT and Site-2-Site IKEv1 VPN. The firewall is just sitting there and there has not been any need of configuration change in last 1 year and there wont be any change in configuratio...

Running Firepower Management Center v6.2.0.2 I’m having 2 issues with NMAP and active discovery First issue:  Hosts discovered by NMAP are not being added to the network map.  Only hosts discovered by passive discovery exist in the network map.  Is t...

pcnudde01 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes