Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am running the vm version of Firesight 6.0.1 - I noticed that when I go to look at the 'Connections > Events' tab, the furthest I can go back is about an hour - I need it to back at least 24 hours.  Under System > Configuration I increased the Max...

moody by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I am having problem getting a failover working between two asas. They are both routed and single context and same licence. . I have a crossover in the eth0/2 interface . ( ive changed Ip addresses to protect the innocent ). I have tried reloading...

Does anyone know how in the world I should login to the ASAv when deployed in AWS? I deployed it, it has an elastic public IP attached to it, when I ssh to the ASA I get a login prompt but I can't login to the device no matter what I try. I've tried ...

I have a sub-interface assigned with an IP, name and security zone interface Ethernet0/1.5 vlan 5 nameif FirewallTransit security-level 50 ip address 10.5.1.2 255.255.255.252 when I issue a show int ip br, it is unassigned, I have tried to rebuild ...

Furry411 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco Community,Please, Can anyone clarify the Cisco AMP Integrations available today ? As I can see there are four possible solutions : AMP for NetworksAMP for EndpointsAMP Private Cloud Virtual ApplianceAMP Threat GRIDWhich are the possible i...

Hi All I'm trying to install an ASAv (9.7.1) on to an ESXI 5.5 server using vsphere client. I've followed the instructions and was able to deploy the ovf file without issue. When I got to boot it however, it gets stuck in a reload loop just after it ...

Hello I have purchased cisco FS-VMW-10-SW-K9 license and activated from Cisco License Registration Portal. It must active FMC. But when I added license to my FMC, and the follow message appears: "FireSIGHT licenses are no longer required for Firepo...

MKH by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone i  was configuring OSPF and i configured the auto-cost reference-bandwidth on all other routers but  the command is not supported in cisco ASA 5585 and ASA 5555 so what is the equivalent command or can i just leave as it is does it hav...

henokk601 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

is it possible to add local rules via cli instead of the web interface? We want to add rules based on internal research. In snort we could ssh in and add local rules. Can you still do that with FirePOWER? thank you SKP

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card