Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have an ASA 5580 with a 2-Port 10-Gigabit Ethernet Fiber PCI Card and my doubt is: the fiber interfaces on the PCI card works in 850nm ? I´ve been searching most part of today´s day but found nothing about wavelength...only that the fiber cable...

Our Internal Auditor is asking for SSH access to our ASA's to do Vulnerability Scan. My first thought was "NO" then I thought about it more and I still think "NO". Can anyone think why someone should have SSH access to the firewall to perform this sc...

cmazur by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SSH Access

Hi all, I need to configure an SSH username and password for a client who wants to integrate Tufin whereby they can create/modify/delete ACL's, as well as create object-groups, routes, NAT statements etc. Privilege level 15 would ofcourse allow for...

Resolved! FMC REST API 6.1

I am currently playing around with firepower rest api on FMC 6.1 and I am looking for a method to get domain name to domain id mapping. Since the specific domain id must be used in the URL to consume the api I would like to get the ID by name. https...

Hi All,I would like to know if there is any best practice document for Firewall logging. This would include1. What level of logging is ideal2. If a log is stored in a logging server, how long is it best to store the logs and retain the logs by a back...

Hi, Not sure what it is, bit it's not possible to boot our new cisco Jumpstation. According tou the salesman jumpstation is already preinstalled with with Windows2012 + Vmware.  The server gives following error:  PXE-E61: Media test failure, check ...

Hi AllI have EIGRP configured on an ASA5512-X code version 9.1(4). When I do a "show eigrp interfaces" the Port Channel linking to the adjacent router is not listed. It is not a passive interface (even did a "no passive-interface outside" to double c...

noisey_uk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card