Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hello, I have simple scheme:  Client --ASA--Server. Client is a POS-terminal.Server doesn't have SSL. Client has to work with SSL. Can I use "TLS Proxy" for this purpose?

by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi My ASA 5515 is supplied with control lic. Now protection and control feature is enabled for the box using firesight manager. Ans my fire-sight manager is updating signature. Please tell, is there need for FirePOWER  IPS Subscription license. Tha...

Dears, i have a sourcefire in my network and i want to block ramsomware attacks what shild i do for that ?????  i have read on cisco sites Cisco has release a snort rules. what are these snort rules ??? https://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content...

Resolved! Cisco License

I have an Cisco ASA 5515 i have already installec cisco any conect license for 100. but i wan't it to but 250 more,  the question is do i need to added on other asa these 250 or can i build on same platform to be 350 ??I have an ASA with 100 license ...

Resolved! Cisco ASA Failover

Good morning all, we are seeing some funny behavior with our ASA's. Its a 5545 and we have numerous static NAT rules setup. the issue seems to be that when the ASA fails over the internal hosts that have the static NAT rules enabled for lose connect...

hi, i'm in the process of upgrading our asa 5525-X with FP module and saw the link below. https://supportforums.cisco.com/blog/12294976/asa-5500-x-sourcefire-firepower-configuration sorry for being a noob, but i would like some clarification and need...

I'm trying to set up policy based routing in a staging environment.   The ASA is a 5515-x running 9.44 and it supports it. I have one internal interface and two external interfaces (ISP1 and ISP2)   ISP1 is the default route. I'm trying to route tra...

mwhite by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day all, can someone advise what is the best way to go about setting up a second outside interface on ASA - reason behind is that we're trying to have a security alarm system have a dedicated internet feed, having 2 disabled interface on our ASA...

mrochac by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes