Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! ASA - NAT Help

Hi, I can’t seem to get the below to work, so hopefully someone can help. The ASA has 4 live interfaces as below. 1. Outside (security 0) 2. Inside (one sub interface, security 100) - inside_11_infrastructure - - PAT’d to the outside interface (wo...

Hi All Hoping someone might be able to help us. We use a Cisco ASA5516 ASA version 9.6(2) and noticed some odd results while monitoring network traffic which we can't explain. We have around 10 remote offices that connect back to head office through ...

Hi All,I have 2 ISP terminating on the ASA5585 version 9.4 Incoming NAT-TrafficI need to have both the Email and Lync servers NATted to public IP and both accessible at the same time.Is that possible in my setup? Outgoing TrafficInternet traffic defa...

Hello, I have configured my ASA, any configuration changes it should be logged into my Kiwi Syslog server.    when I do any config-changes on my ASA through CLI then it is logging onto my syslog server,  but whatever config-changes I do through ASDM ...

Hello everyone I didn't see any "Licensing" category in this forum so I'll just ask here since my question is - in the end - regarding a 5506-X. So, since AnyConnect might come fairly soon to the FTD image, I am planing the migration of my personal ...

Hi, from last week, I am having problems with skype. I am unable to hear voice when I make calls with skype. for skype to work I need to have: All destination ports above 1024 (recommended) or Ports 80 and 443  all port above 1024 are not open. but ...

Have 3 Sensors 2 x in one country (protection and control license)  and 1 ( Protection, control and URL Filtering) in another country (*) I have created a separate IPS and Access Control Policy for the 2 first sensors and then another IPS and Access ...

hekstee01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card