Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

I need to migrate EIGRP flexconfig to PBR after upgrading to 7.2.x.the procedure in the 7.2 config guide shows how to migrate a single FTD. Is there a way to do this with FTDs that are configured in HAGuide: Migrating FlexConfig Policies  

michael18 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,i'm configuring a new FPR 3100 with ASA OS.it's an ASA in multiple context mode and was doing some failover test and ping to the internet.it didn't failover to secondary after shutdown trunk switch port facing the ASA FW LAN and WAN. it only worke...

Hello, I need to pre-stage a Firepower 1010 and send it to one of our remote offices. This device will replace an old 5506-X with ASA software. The new device will run FTD software and will be managed by a FMC over the Internet using the datainterfac...