Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have 2 ASA 5555s set up in an Active/Standby scenario. Primary IP address is 192.168.215.17 and standby is 192.168.215.18. Currently Secondary ASA is active. If it is fail-over to Primary ASA, I am unable to access asdm using 192.168.215.17, but ab...

Hello, I am planning to implement ISE on our network. In the network there are multiple data centers.  Is it possible to have a standalone ISE setup on each data center? Is it possible to configure NAD with different ISE setups "two unrelated setups...

SK _R by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have an ASA 5525-X that has IPS capability, we apparently purchased FirePOWER along with the virtual appliance option, do we need to install FirePOWER within disk0:/?  Currently IPS is installed and not being used, we don't have a module i...

goodwinag by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any way to get the total count of open  connections to a specific (destination)port via command line or GUI. For example, If i wanted to know many open NAT connections there are destined to port 80 and only port 80. I know you can use "sho...