Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all, I have the following topology and I wonder if i can configure L1 with L2 as inline interface pair and L1 with L3 again as a different pair.. Can I do that ? how ?  because I only have 3 interfaces and want to configure as shown in topolo...

Sec_guy by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts, I was trying to learn object-nat in ASA. I tried this NAT configuration, but it's not working. I have defined these objects for testing: object network 1.1.1.0_252 subnet 1.1.1.0 255.255.255.252 object network 12.1.1.96_252 subnet 12.1.1....

Hello!I just started my new job at a company ( finally made it to change my line of work it IT )!Here's the problem, They have already setup a working network before me and my boss wants to keep that network working but i need to set up a basic switc...

We are migrating from a c3825 isr to a c4351.  The c3825 is ios and the c4351 runs ios-xe.  I'm noticing that the ios ips configuration for the c3825 does not transfer to the c4351.  Can the c4351 run ios ips.  Or is there such a thing as ios-xe ips?...

mialbert by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have Cisco ASA 5510 with Cisco ASA AIP SSM-20 When I configuration the Sensor with setup command. I cant get ping to IPS? This is my configuration  sensor# sh configuration! ------------------------------! Current configuration last modified ...

I have 2 Cisco 4120 firewalls connected to a VSS with 2 6807 chassis.  I am having problems with the spanned etherchannel.  I frequently have links suspended and the switch returns a %LACP-SP-4-MULTIPLE_NEIGHBORS: Multiple neighbors detected error.  ...