Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hi guys, hope someone can help. I have an ASA with multiple interface and I wish to add an ACL that will block every interface of accessing an IP address. Is it possible to do this as one command or would I need to add an ACL for each interface? Thi...

Hello. we bought a firepower lice for 5506-x one year service. however, due to some project work we have to delay the deployment for 4 month. my question is if we never use our 1 year lice until next 6 month will we left 6 month to use. or once we re...

Hi;  i want to re-image my module SFR; i have asasfr-5500x-boot-5.4.0-763 in an ASA 5512-x ( Version 9.2(2)4 ) the module SFR is up now and i activate a licence for URL feltring and AMP and IPS, if i do re-image him to asasfr-5500x-boot-6.0.0-1005; d...

Hi all, I am looking forward to buy a Cisco ASA 5506-X with FirePower Firewall. I am a bit confused about the various jargon and versions people have been selling on various portals. Is there a difference between Cisco ASA 5506-K9 and ASA 5506-X wit...

monukoshy by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA 5525-X

Dears, I have to implement a new ASA 5525-X firewall. I already installed the below : -ASA IOS  9.6(2) -ASDM 7.6.2 -VMware 5.5 -firesight  6.1.0.1 firepower   6.1.0.1   So as you can see that I already installed the latest version on all the above. ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card