Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I acquired an old Cisco 506e firewall and it has an enable password set on it. The firewall used to be in a production environment where I work, but has been sitting on the shelf for several years. I wanted to get some hands on practice with f...

Hei Everyone Im managing multiple Cisco ASAs, ranging from 5555X to 5505, and all in between. Currently I am using the GIthub project Oxidized for configuration backup and pushing to Gitlab for changelog and storing of configuration. (https://github...

Hi I have a ASA 5545 with version 9.4(2)11 in routed mode And I have problems with the Global ACL. I started with ACL's on the interfaces and that works fine. I put an ACL's on the interfaces with the lowest security and I use the ASA default that tr...

We are looking at replacing our old Cisco ASA firewalls with the ASA 5545X with firepower IPS, URL and AMP in a active/standby configuration. I have attached our topology, which is HQ and three remote sites. All servers and network resources (includi...

I purchased a Cisco 5506 - x on Amazon and I am now looking for a certified partner so I am able to download my patches. I have contacted 3 in my area and they are not familiar with what to do with a ASA that has been purchased from Amazon. I find it...

Hi! For some time our Firepower (version 6.1.0.1) is complaining about "URL filtering download failure". The log in /log/messages shows: Dec  9 09:27:02 fmc Waiting for someone to connect to me...Dec  9 09:27:20 fmc SF-IMS[5954]: [6006] CloudAgent:C...

I have a firewall DOD DISA STIG I need to apply. I have to set authentication timeout to 60 seconds. Is there a way to set authentication timeouts? So if a user tries to SSH into the device and let it sit at the login screen for 60 seconds, reset/dr...

dassey111 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card