Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Tried to configure access to device through firewall by giving it a static NAT and ACL rule but no luck. The device also doesn't have internet access not sure what I have configured wrong. Please help Saved:ASA Version 9.1(2) !hostname enable passwo...

I get the following message when appling "DHCPD ENABLE INSIDE"                   DHCP: Interface 'INSIDE' is currently configured as CLIENT and cannot be changed to a SERVER by a SERVER featureThis is an ASA 5505 Running 8.2.

kwyatt-ca by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, here is our setup: syslog server <-> ASA Internal <-> ASA external Both ASA's are set to send syslog to the same IP address and the Internal works but the external does not. (Ping to syslog from both asa is working) What I am seeing is u...

Hi everyone,     I want to implement IPS in my network design .i have ASA 5545 on 30 different sites .Can anyone please suggest me solution for that .Do i go for FirePower software or hardware  or any other option ? Thanks in advance 

Hi All, I have an ASA 5505 with 3 zones; Inside (100), Guest (50) and Outside (0).  A 3rd party company is installing CCTV in the building.  Our policy is not to have 3rd-party-managed CCTV systems on the inside network subnet. So, I've put the CCTV ...

I'm starting to setup VLAN's on my ASA and having a bit of trouble getting inter VLAN to work. Previously, i had VLAN1 (inside interface) and VLAN2 (outside interface). I've added VLAN31 and assigned it to a port. I configured DHCP and Dynamic PAT fo...

josh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card