Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, My FMC is not loading the widgets. it shows the widgets as loading and no data is getting show there. earlier this working? is this browser issue or java issue? as i have tried different browsers but its a some thing across them. Any thing which...

Hi, bear with me on this one. I have 5 interfaces: E0/0 = Outside (sec level 0) InternetE0/1 = corp network (sec level 100)  10.1.1.0/24E0/2.100 = connection to another remote site (sec level 100) 192.168.100.1/24E0/2.200 = DMZ 1 (sec level 50) 10.1....

louis0001 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on a new install including 2 - FPR4120 and Firepower Management Center (FMC) 6.0.1. I have the devices connected to the FMC and have one of the devices connected with monitor interfaces, so I see data populating my dashboard. Since this ...

bret by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our company just implement a few ASA 5516-X with FirePower Services, obvious this users is playing games, but it seems that blocking URL games not works as the category is not goes to the correct group. It was sad that we are using Partner support an...

lc_calvin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello It's my first post at the cisco community. So as you will see, i'm not very fluent in English. I have a couple of 5515 ASA (9.1(2) software) in active/passive failover. In the past, i have configured the traffic to be policed at 500 Mbs and it ...

n.franck by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone out there have the new Firepower 4100 NGFW. If so, in the firepower chassis manager are you using LDAP/Radius for authentication? I have LDAP/Radius working, but I only have read-only access after i connect to the chassis manager. Any help you...

bret by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm running ASA 9.4(3) and connecting backup ISP link. Using manual, made configuration changes shown below. Works fine, except for one: I'm not receiving expected log messages in my syslog. Different sources says that there must be 622001 me...

We are looking to do the decrypt/resign for outbound SSL traffic and want the easiest way of getting the clients to trust the resigned certificate.  We do not have a PKI so that leaves us with getting a commercial certificate or using the Firepower b...

m.yost by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card