Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi community, We have a 3945 router configured with a ZBF that serves as a Guest router. We have an issue when a client attempts to initiate a PPTP VPN. I've performed a Wireshark capture and can see the tunnel established (tcp-1723), and the PPP LC...

Hi Folks, Is there a way to create a URL whitelist from a txt for csv file? I want to only allow a list of URL's and then block everything else. I have a list of about 100 URLs and entering each URL object, then adding that to a group seems like a ...

Hello,I would like to understand the configuration of Inline Tap Mode in ASA with FirePOWER.To operate in this mode, I need to configure the ASA policy-map to monitor-only or can keep inline and create an Intrusion-Policy on FMC with Drop When Inline...

Dears , i have ASA version 8.2 and connected to ADSL modem and i am direct lan user to this interface int eth 0/1  nameif outside  ip address x.x.x.1 route outside 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 x.x.x.2 nat (inside) 1 172.16.100.0 255.255.255.0 global(outside) ...

I have a couple of questions about configuring an ASA with multiple public IP's and sending traffic in and out of the same interface.  We have two ARIN public IP blocks assigned to us.  They are both advertised through BGP on our frontend routers.  O...

routercpu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One of MY client wants to upgrade their 5 qnty of ASA-5000X series firwall with firepower . and they also wants to BOTNET license. My question is ,, is it(BOTNET) required when you upgrading to ASA-Firepower ?? Coz we are also taking AMP,AVC. and i ...

Hi All,When configuring an ASR1001 with ZBPFW, and when using a class class-default / drop log, for an OUTSIDE_TO_SELF zone (basically the outside interface ip address), I do not see the drop action log for any dropped packets, but the drop counter i...

Hello, everybody! Could it possible to filter some https sites on ASA 5508 without IPS subscription? I mean youtube.com, facebook.com, some local social nets... Please, give a link to a useful manual. Many thanks in advance, Ilya

Dears, I am replacing the legacy firewall to new 55XX-X I have migrated the configuration but not brought it live, I have some question below. management 0/0 is in different ip address than a inside interface, inside and management are connecting to...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please explain in simple english what the below mean, Maximum application control (AVC) throughput? Maximum AVC and IPS throughput? Maximum concurrent sessions? Maximum new connections per second? AVC or IPS sizing throughput [440-byte HTTP]2? Suppor...

LSA4 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is Cisco still not offering a single license for the ASAv5? I'm a Cisco resell partner, and this product would be great for my small business clients who are getting into virtualization.  And for my clients using AWS, this would be a great option to ...

Using the Firepower/FireSIGHT management center 6.0.0.1 in a virtualized implementation and hashing out a backup strategy. We have the Defense Center covered, and now trying to determine how best to back up the NGIPSv. The docs say there is no suppor...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card