Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, i am currently replacing a PIX firewall with an ASA 9.5(1). I have configured the access rules but i am unsure on the best way of configuring PAT on the external interface, which is automatic on the PIX. I have created a container containing...

Hello everybody,I'm trying to access the shell of the defense center using the admin user but I'm unable to do so.I only have the admin user configured and i'm not using external authentication.I'm missing something here? 

Hi, i have an ASA 5515-X but i want  to add an ips firepower , what do i need to buy or get?... I have read that its necesary an cisco solid sate drive ASA5500X-SSD120, but i dont found part number of the license for Cisco FirePOWER Software or every...

fdoruiz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys I am sorry to ask dumb questions here but i am about to hit my head on the wall.  I have an ASA 5506 that i have configured on my network to go a small development style network on inside my home.  G0/1 is connected to my router and is going to ...

Hi All, i am currently replacing a PIX firewall with an ASA 9.5(1). I have configured the access rules but i am unsure on the best way of configuring PAT on the external interface, which is automatic on the PIX. I have created a container containing...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: