Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to figure out how to create an etherchannel with sub-interfaces on an asa 5520 running 8.4.1 code.  It doesn't seem to allow me to configure any type of sub interface on the port-channel or anywhere else once I create it.  Does anyone kno...

corey.book by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, Is there any chance to disable the implicit rules, which apply the forwarding from higher-security level to a lower-security interface for an ASA 5505? I have more than one inside LAN and I don't want to add an explicit deny rule for every...

I was wondering if there is posted somewhere a document to detail the easiest (most effiecient and/or foolproof) way to make certain that a device or devices have the latest security patches applied to them? Also if they end up not having them all ap...

Hi All, Anyone can advise what technologies I can implement in order for the Anyconnect clients connected to Site A and at the same time go access site B. Both sites having site to site tunnel up and accessible via LAN connection. Thanks.

wayne loh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i have a problem, after the connection rules to intercept files tab analysis file file-events some names of the captured file is displayed normally but some like this  =?UTF-8?B?0J/QnyAyMi0wMi0xNi0yLnBkZg==?= or *0*=UTF-8''%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%BD...

I want to upgrade my 5520 ASA to version 9.1(7) due to a vulnerability. But in the release note of 9.1(7) version isn't appeat this hardware: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/asa/compatibility/asamatrx.html#pgfId-114290. I need know if t...

Hi Everyone, I have configured 5 ipsec l2l tunnels on ASA outside interface and need to know for NAT  what config i should do on the ASA? I have ACL configured for interesting traffic and also NAT- T disable under crypto map. Do i still need any na...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, I have setup L2L tunnel to vendor site and it is working fine as per below output show crypto ipsec sa peer 173.183.x.xpeer address: 173.183.x.x    Crypto map tag: Outside_map0, seq num: 13, local addr: 192.42.x.x**********************...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Recently passed CCNA and starting to look into CCNA security topics. I have a 1811 router I just set up as my NAT gateway. I've configured a implicit deny ACL for all inbound traffic from the internet and IP Inspect for tcp, udp, icmp origin...

Hi ,  I am looking for enabling multiple context (5) on ASA-5585-X SSP10. I am unable to verify the part number for this.  The only thing I found is "Cisco L-ASA-SC-5="  for ASA 5515-X, 5525-X, 5545-X, 5555-X. There is nothing mentioned for 5585-X fo...

S891 by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes